RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

Dear friends:

Let me know if there are some persons (i.e. candidates) who could need
assistance to come to Uruguay.

The local committee is sponsoring the travel and accomodation of 15 persons
who have contacted us. Beside that. Szalzburg Seminar is sponsoring the
travel of 20 persons.
There are also agencies which are paying travel expenses of African people,
etc. etc.

I know that At least 60 persons are coming with some kind of assistance.
So, really we can say that there have been opportunities. Due to the fact
that the time is short, let me know what persons the GA Chair and the
people understand that their participation would be important, and we will
do our best effort to give them some kind of assistance.

I can not promise anything but we can (and must) try.

Regards,

Raul.