Re: [ga] Re: UDRP study

Dear Russ,
I am afraid you take acception of the American situation. The TM protection
is an international matter. UDRP and DN management are marvels: no title
document, one single juge being law and order, defender of the big business
and church abider (St. Lynn Church of the SAR).

Beware! your lawyers start understanding that their best interest is to
wake-up the ICANN. Their clients will not buy the ICANN/WIPO tale for a
long. It would become too complex, too costly and too risky too.

When I have time - unless you want to share and help - I will set-up
http://copsicola.com  to foster interdrink peace by rotating URL between:

- http://www.cocacola.com ,
- http://pepsi.com
- http://kingcola.com

Will they UDRP me because I provide access to *their* site?

To show my bad faith: if one or serval of these companies is interested in
getting the name they can save the expense of an UDRP in paying for the
candidates' trip to Montevideo: I will transfer the DN returning from there.

When something seems absurd, discuting it is good.
Testing it may also be of help.
Jefsey