De : William X Walsh [mailto:william@userfriendly.com]
Envoyé : mardi 21 août 2001 02:50
À : ga-abuse@dnso.org
Cc : MANGIN Luc
Objet : Re[2]: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

Monday, Monday, August 20, 2001, 5:32:18 PM, MANGIN Luc wrote:

> Dear Mr Gomes,

> I'll use the diplomatic langage throught the world  since centuries !!!
> (If u cannot I'm convinced people around u can do)

> Trés étonné de votre réaction de "haut" fonctionnaire d'une holding d'un
> Ministère (de la Défense) Américain(e), je parle de la provenance de vos
> budgets, de vos stratégies, de vos objectifs compréhensibles des
protections
> d'intêret, il me semble regretable que votre esprit Impérialiste ne peut
> comprendre les besoins exprimés.
> Votre sponsoring de $8000 pour cette manifestation n'est pas à la hauteur
de
> votre projet, vous devriait les inviter ...

Translated:

Trés astonished by your reaction of " high " civil servant of a
holding of a Ministry (of Defense) Américain(e), I speak about the
source of your budgets, your strategies, your comprehensible
objectives of protections of intêret, it seems to me regretable that
your Impérialiste spirit cannot include/understand the expressed
needs. Your sponsoring of $8000 for this demonstration is not with the
height of your project, devriait you to invite them...

What does this have to do with the business of the GA?

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>