RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

The point is that there has been small local participation in such things.
Coming down from the SF Bay Area, for MdR, I spent over $3000. Analysis of
Stockholm forcated expenses yields a similar number. My larger issue is loss
of 1.5 weeks of billing, a constant for all ICANN meetings, with very
little/none probable effect on new business or positive effect on revenue.
JavaOne was more beneficial to MHSC core business then MdR, or any other
ICANN meeting.