From: Roeland Meyer [mailto:rmeyer@mhsc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 11:51 AM
To: 'Roberto Gaetano'; jefsey@wanadoo.fr; pdeblanc@usvi.net
Cc: ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

The point is that there has been small local participation in such
things. Coming down from the SF Bay Area, for MdR, I spent over $3000.
Analysis of Stockholm forcated expenses yields a similar number. My
larger issue is loss of 1.5 weeks of billing, a constant for all ICANN
meetings, with very little/none probable effect on new business or
positive effect on revenue. JavaOne was more beneficial to MHSC core
business then MdR, or any other ICANN meeting.