From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Joop
Teernstra
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 8:42 PM
To: Peter de Blanc; ga@dnso.org
Cc: 'Philip Sheppard'
Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Documentation request

At 09:19 7/08/01 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:

>My question is, has such self-organization, and production of documents
>taken place?

Peter and Ken,

The answer to that is Yes.
  Long before the WG-review  convened, the members of the Cyberspace
Association agreed on a constitution that contains a mission statement
and
rules of self-organization.

See www.idno.org/organiz.htm

This has come about amidst much public debate, public enough to often
spill
over to the GA list.

I am surprised that you did not know about this, of if you did, why you
thought that this effort should be ignored.

--Joop--
the Cyberspace Association.
(www.idno.org)