RE: [ga] Re: Documentation request

At 09:19 7/08/01 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:

>My question is, has such self-organization, and production of documents
>taken place?

Peter and Ken,

The answer to that is Yes.
  Long before the WG-review  convened, the members of the Cyberspace
Association agreed on a constitution that contains a mission statement and
rules of self-organization.

See www.idno.org/organiz.htm

This has come about amidst much public debate, public enough to often spill
over to the GA list.

I am surprised that you did not know about this, of if you did, why you
thought that this effort should be ignored.

--Joop--
the Cyberspace Association.
(www.idno.org)