From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of DannyYounger@cs.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 7:37 PM
To: lynn@icann.org
Cc: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] Reconsideration

Dear Mr. Lynn,

A serious charge has been posted to the General Assembly list (reproduced
below) which should not go unanswered:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00308.html

Please investigate this complaint.  We need to be able to have faith in the
reconsideration system, or the credibility that ICANN seeks to achieve may
readily be lost.   We appreciate the attention that you will devote to this
matter.

Thank you,
Danny Younger
Chair, GA

>May I remind you that you have 30 days to make a reconsideration request>
after you experimented the problem. You will find the necessary information>
at the following page:>http://www.icann.org/general/reconsideration.htm

I have filed these in the past.  In some cases the answers were not
responsive to the complaints.  In other cases ICANN refused to answer or post
the submission.  I resubmitted some but they refuse to acknowledge or answer
the submission.  The reconsideration system is a complete sham.

Russ Smith