Re: [ga] Registrars Selling Dropped Domain Name Lists

The DNSGA is compiling information on the subject matter which may be helpful
to the DNSO GA and everyone later.  It would be appreciated if you could
direct me to specific instances where this matter was discussed or to
information that shows Registrars and/or Registrar Resellers engaged in this
activity.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman