Re: [ga] Registrars Selling Dropped Domain Name Lists

>There is a rumor that some Registrars are engaged in selling their
>dropped domain names or expired domain names.
>
>Are there any examples or real evidence concerning Registrars engaged in
>selling their dropped domain names or expired domain name lists?  Are
>there any examples or real evidence in the industry concerning
>Registrars participating in buying or selling expired domain names that
>were originally registered with the Registrar?

http://www2.domainnamesystems.com/expireds.html

And if you want to see an example of a Registrar auctioning off names they
grab in the drops, check out

http://www.namewinner.com brought to you by the Dotster Registrar.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?