[ga] [Fwd: Virus warnings on the GA list]

Oh, can it, would you! The livelihood of people whose computers
might get crashed by a virus is a hell of a lot more important than
your rules. If you can't understand that, you've no business in this
business.

Bill Lovell

--
Any terms above that are not familiar to the reader may
possibly be explained at: