Re: [ga] Questions for the next ICANN Board Director

I appreciate what's being said here, but how a query as to how a candidate
feels about this or that issue, the answer (if any) to which would be used as
some kind of basis for deciding whether or not to vote for that candidate,
could be anything but a political statement is quite beyond me. What's involved
here, methinks, is the loading of the question with a bunch of hype, and that,
I agree, should be avoided.

Bill Lovell