Re: [ga] Moving Discussion -- Call on the Chair

Patrick Corliss wrote:
<snip>

> Enough prevarication, Sotiris, do you support the motion YES or NO ?

Patrick, I take issue with being called pretty much a liar for no good reason at
all.  I am not equivocating on this "motion", I am trying to get a better
understanding of its circumstances, scope, and intent.  If it is also against
the rules to ask questions, then what exactly *is* allowed by the "rules"?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos