[ga] Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Hi William

> This is not the way abuse should be handled.
>
> The majority of those voting is not always right, Joop.

So who is right?  Mr William X. Walsh, I suppose?
How would you like to do something constructive?

Suggest HOW we might achieve anything worthwhile.
I'm sure we would be most attentive.

You don't like the lists, you don't like the Chair or Alt Chair, you don't
like Joop, you don't like IDNO, you don't like the rules, you don't like
being asked to behave, you don't like suspensions, you don't like the
process, you don't like people disagreeing with you.

The only thing you like is arguing and wasting time.

Regards
Patrick Corliss