Re: [ga] Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Good afternoon.

I have been off list few days, and I have received several private messages
re: my following statement.

>I concur that Harald, as a person that over the years has built something
>for the Internet (and that is still doing so as IETF Chair), is
>unfortunately out of place in the GA.

I should explain it better. What I meant is that:
Unfortunately for the GA, it is more and more difficult for people who want
to get something done (like Harald) to get it done on the list.
So there is a (regrettable but understandable) tendency to shift the
engagement to other fora.

Hence, no criticism of Harald. Maybe a criticism of the GA (us all).

Regards
Roberto