Re: [ga] UDRP Questionnaire

Sotiris,

I may miss the point, but to me a domain name is exactly what defined in the
document referenced by Sandy, i.e. a mnemonic way to reach a "thing" that
has an Internet address.

This is why they have been created, anyway.

This is the same reason why "labels" have been introduced in assembler
programs: to avoid to be obliged to reference the relative address of a code
statement.

Regards
Roberto