Re: Re[2]: [ga] response to UDRP TF member message

I also support the nomination of Dan Steinberg.
I had the privilege of arguing with him very often in the past, as we had
opposing views on just about everything, and appreciate his professionalism.
I sure regret that in the recent times he did not contribute to the GA, but
I don't think this will be important, provided that he takes the engagement
of participating again while in office: otherwise, this could be a serious
drawback.

Best regards
Roberto