Re: [ga] Wanton Refusal of Names Council

Patrick,
what on Earth are you yammering about???????

In my personal GA archives over the last month there is not a single
posting that has been crossposted between ga-abuse and ga@dnso.org.
Your shouting a dozen times on the GA list over this issue seems to have
solved the problem without any need for mechanical intervention.

As for your other issue, that of automatically sending filtered stuff to
the sender - the standard comment is "send code".

                  Harald