[ga] Wanton Refusal of Names Council

Dear Philip

I am utterly dismayed by the wanton refusal of Elisabeth Porteneuve on
numerous occasions, with any feeble justification she can think of, to
refuse outright and point blank, any reasonable request made by the
representatives of the General Assembly.

And, despite your personal promise to me to the contrary, you have supported
her at every turn.  Here is another example.  Not only that you are quite
wrong in your assessment.  It also proves my point, which Ken Stubbs,
denied, about lack of co-operation from the Names Council.

It is a very simple task to prohibit cross posting between lists.  Even
Elisabeth will tell you that herself.

> The DNSO secretariat has rightly declined to date to act upon this request
> because it is in effect a POLICY issue. We would be adding a filter to the
> GA abuse list.

In relation to a cross-posting between [ga-abuse] and another list, you can
set the filters so they reject the [ga-abuse] post, reject the *other* post
OR reject both posts.

To give both you and Elisabeth the benefit of failing to understand my
communication, please ask Elisabeth to set the filters so that it rejects
the OTHER post.  That would be wiuthin you so-called *policy* restrictions
as it would not reject the [ga-abuse] post.

Otherwise please unsubscribe me from the GA-ABUSE list.
Then we'll just write to each other privately.  Without archives.

I cannot understand why the DNSO Secretariate shouldn't treat us like the
CLIENT with some sort of service level agreement for mailing lists and
websites.

Sheesh !!!

Best regards
Patrick Corliss