[ga] Reply to Philip

Philip,

During your tenure as Chair of the NC you have abruptly terminated the life
of the Review Working Group, failed to convene a working group on policy
issues relating to the alternate root community, and indefinately postponed a
working group on the UDRP.  For the benefit of those of us who believe that
the General Assembly is mandated to undertake the substantive work of the
DNSO, please advise when your term of office is set to expire so that we may
know precisely when we will have the opportunity to honor the intent of the
Bylaws.