[ga] DO NOT WRITE TO OR COPY GA-ABUSE

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 06:31:11 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
> I apologize to Patrick for not noting that this was the message he was
> complaining about, and for not paying attention to notice what Bill
> had done and avoid letting his mistake cause me to make one as well.

Hi William

Thank you for your courtesy but it is not necessary.  I agree that you were
responding to Bill's cross-posting to [ga] and [ga-abuse] by hitting "reply
all".  In those particular circumstances, I was being unfair to you.

I am not sure why the DNSO Secretariat cannot include this prohibition in
her set of cross-posting rules.  I have asked her several times to do so.

She could, I would think, set the rules so only the [ga-abuse] gets posted.

I have also mentioned it to Philip Sheppard and others on the Name Council.
Perhaps we need Danny's authority as Chair to achieve this minor request.

Elisabeth?  Philip?  Danny?  Anyone?

Best regards
Patrick Corliss