Re[2]: Fwd: Re: [ga] Some other ideas about the questions... [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

Hello William,

Saturday, June 30, 2001, 4:59:32 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:

> This from William X. Walsh?  Who in a recent post answering a
> "clueless newbie" (who predictably has not been seen again),
> included the immortal lines (and I paraphrase) "you are just
> showing your ignorance?"

I never called Palmer a clueless newbie, though I did say he was
showing his ignorance.

And anyone who thinks Palmer is a newbie or new (or that he is no
longer on this forum) doesn't know who they are speaking of.

Might want to get your facts straight before you attack someone Bill.

I hope your clients get better facts checking from you than this.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>