Re: Fwd: Re: [ga] Some other ideas about the questions... [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

Friends,
I am sure most of you have been around long enough to remember when I
took Walsh on in order to prevent problems for Mr. Burton getting the
WG-Review papers through.  I will do it again if the occassion requires
it for Mr. Lovell getting his rules up and running. It is a small price
to pay for such a small cog in a slowly grinding machine. But as I have
been asked by dear friends and as I have asked Mr. Lovell and Mr.
Namecritic just simply ignore the attacks.  On this occassion I will not
be banned but I will be attacked in an ugly way with publishing of
private posts and taking matters out of context. But I will stand tall
and thank the examples and teaching of such wonderful people as Joanna,
Jefsey, Joop, Jeff, Sotiris, Jim, Patrick, Danny Roeland and so many
others.

Mr. Walsh please stop being abusive of the fine people that contribute to
this list.  You may not be legally sophisticated enough to understand but
you have defamed the reputation of a fine Attorney.  His work here is
voluntary and very helpful to possibly millions I would hate to see him
driven away by the liability you create for him.  I do not expect you to
understand but he may not commit passive admissions.  You see on this
list we have a set of decorum concepts which work well, but in law
failure to attack you back and make a stand may be viewed by some as an
admission to the truth of your accusations. (I hereby deny all your
accusations on his behalf)

You may play games on this list but when you mess with others right to
their good name in their profession you cross the line.  This line I will
not cross but I will defend. One more attack on another's professionalism
and I will want you to post every private post I have ever made so that
we can have at it in public and both get banned.

Other than that, have a great day, I did!!
Sincerely,
Eric

ps I am referring to all of your posts attacking him, not just this one.