Re: Fwd: Re: [ga] Some other ideas about the questions... [ga-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Friends,
> I am sure most of you have been around long enough to remember when I
> took Walsh on in order to prevent problems for Mr. Burton getting the
> WG-Review papers through.  I will do it again if the occassion requires
> it for Mr. Lovell getting his rules up and running. It is a small price
> to pay for such a small cog in a slowly grinding machine. But as I have
> been asked by dear friends and as I have asked Mr. Lovell and Mr.
> Namecritic just simply ignore the attacks.  On this occassion I will not
> be banned but I will be attacked in an ugly way with publishing of
> private posts and taking matters out of context. But I will stand tall
> and thank the examples and teaching of such wonderful people as Joanna,
> Jefsey, Joop, Jeff, Sotiris, Jim, Patrick, Danny Roeland and so many
> others.
>
> Mr. Walsh please stop being abusive of the fine people that contribute to
> this list.  You may not be legally sophisticated enough to understand but
> you have defamed the reputation of a fine Attorney.  His work here is
> voluntary and very helpful to possibly millions I would hate to see him
> driven away by the liability you create for him.

To whom it may concern:

Thank you, Eric. But I've never been driven away from anything in my
life, and I'm not likely to start now.  I may change my milieu if that
seems necessary (no need to here), but as with yourself, the work
goes on in the face of all flea bites.  :-)

(Incidentally, I like your list above, mostly. I'd add some names,
as you indicate you could, too, but they know who they are!)

Bill

>  I do not expect you to
> understand but he may not commit passive admissions.  You see on this
> list we have a set of decorum concepts which work well, but in law
> failure to attack you back and make a stand may be viewed by some as an
> admission to the truth of your accusations. (I hereby deny all your
> accusations on his behalf)
>
> You may play games on this list but when you mess with others right to
> their good name in their profession you cross the line.  This line I will
> not cross but I will defend. One more attack on another's professionalism
> and I will want you to post every private post I have ever made so that
> we can have at it in public and both get banned.
>
> Other than that, have a great day, I did!!
> Sincerely,
> Eric
>
> ps I am referring to all of your posts attacking him, not just this one.
> "William X. Walsh" wrote:
>
> > Hello William,
> >
> > Saturday, June 30, 2001, 4:59:32 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:
> >
> > > This from William X. Walsh?  Who in a recent post answering a
> > > "clueless newbie" (who predictably has not been seen again),
> > > included the immortal lines (and I paraphrase) "you are just
> > > showing your ignorance?"
> >
> > I never called Palmer a clueless newbie, though I did say he was
> > showing his ignorance.
> >
> > And anyone who thinks Palmer is a newbie or new (or that he is no
> > longer on this forum) doesn't know who they are speaking of.
> >
> > Might want to get your facts straight before you attack someone Bill.
> >
> > I hope your clients get better facts checking from you than this.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> > Userfriendly.com Domains
> > The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> > DNS Services from $1.65/mo
> >
> > --
> > This message was passed to you via the ga-full@dnso.org list.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm