[ga] Re: DO NOT WRITE TO OR COPY GA-ABUSE

Hello Patrick,

Saturday, June 30, 2001, 7:48:27 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Dear William

> I have asked MANY times that people DO NOT copy ga-abuse.

Abuse was NOT copied.

The email was TO ga-abuse, with a CC TO THE PERSON I WAS COMPLAINING
ABOUT.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MR ALT CHAIR.

I did not send the complaint to the list.

> And William, please stop abusing, insulting and harassing people.

I haven't been Patrick, and an apology from you had better be
forthcoming.

As Alt-Chair you are not exempt from the rules, and I have lodged a
complaint against you for this message.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>