Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

Dear Peter,

Am I missing something?  why possibly would the GA write to Constituencies
to garner support or denial.  You are reccomending top down consensus.  The
GA is supposed to tell the NC what to do not the other way around.  Let us
try this real easy;  *bottoms up open and transparent stakeholder
represenativiness*  Does any of that fit into what you just suggested? Now
you may have been mistaken and not meant to have signed this as chair of the
ccTLD but that is not our problem.

I will take the rest in order as it represents our upward problem;

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Danny-
>
> While I appreciate your agressiveness in mobilizing the GA, this latest
> manoeuver is going too far.

In what capacity do you make such a claim?  It would appear you do anything
but appreciate an aggressive GA.

> The job of the chair is to facilitate consensus building, and do
> administrative tasks, and, yes, perhaps even to inspire and mobilize.

And where did you find those criterion?  The Job of our chair is to remain
true to his own character in representing our fine Assembly, until we decide
otherwise.

> The job IS NOT that of an executive, empowered by the GA to make
> unilateral decisions.

Wrong in a big way!!  We elected him and he is ours and he may not go the
way some of us want but until *we* decide otherwise he is doing a great job.

> I've supported your efforts so far, Danny, but not this.
>
> Facilitate consensus- and that means a MUCH broader sample of the GA
> membership.

You have clearly not read much on consensus and perhaps I am too hard and I
apologize and would like to help you learn what it means.  This reminds me
of the ccTLD attack of you in Melbourne because it was perceived you acted
against their interests in budget.

> For starters, write to a NC member of each constituency and get this
> matter posted on the constituency lists.

For starters check in with the top in order to form our thoughts????  This
must have been a private post accidentally posted publicly.

> Peter de Blanc
> Chair, ccTLD

Have you moved the channels you just suggested in making this statement as a
chair or are you doing all the things perceived wrong by you?
Major problem signing this as the ccTLD chair, Danny would never do such a
thing!  Mr. Thrush would never have acted in such impulsive behavior.

I am sorry if I have offended but dictating policy from one constituency to
the GA is detrimental to progress.

Sincerely,
Eric