From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Bret A.
Fausett
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 6:45 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
> I am asking these twelve members to put forward a candidate acceptable

> to the group (through necessary discussion on the udrp list);  If the
> group fails to arrive upon a consensus choice, the Chair will make the

> final selection.

Danny --

I respectfully disagree with the idea either that the representative of
the General Assembly on the UDRP task force must be one of the 12 people
who has posted to the ga-udrp list or someone selected by them. I'd like
to see us have nominations and elections from the entire group of GA
members.

    -- Bret