Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
> I am asking these twelve members to put forward a candidate acceptable to the
> group (through necessary discussion on the udrp list);  If the group fails to
> arrive upon a consensus choice, the Chair will make the final selection.

Danny --

I respectfully disagree with the idea either that the representative of the
General Assembly on the UDRP task force must be one of the 12 people who has
posted to the ga-udrp list or someone selected by them. I'd like to see us
have nominations and elections from the entire group of GA members.

    -- Bret