[ga] UDRP Task Force Member

Brett,

I am certainly prepared to be flexible on this issue... however, "elections"
are both costly and require a fair amount of time (as Elisabeth has
previously pointed out).  Perhaps if the group, (including any other
interested parties) discusses this issue on the UDRP list, they will arrive
at a suitable candidate without the need for a formal election process.  I
welcome any other suggestions that would lead to an expediate conclusion.

regards,
Danny