Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

There are too many sub-lists.  This practice of restricting the pool will
discriminate against people who don't have acres of time to read
sub-lists.  I think it's not a good idea, espeically given the small size
of the GA.  If we had 100,000 members, and a thousand on a sub-list, that
would be different.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Brett,
>
> I am certainly prepared to be flexible on this issue... however, "elections"
> are both costly and require a fair amount of time (as Elisabeth has
> previously pointed out).  Perhaps if the group, (including any other
> interested parties) discusses this issue on the UDRP list, they will arrive
> at a suitable candidate without the need for a formal election process.  I
> welcome any other suggestions that would lead to an expediate conclusion.
>
> regards,
> Danny

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's hot here.<--