Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Four Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Oh, come off it, Eric. I'll match you on "out of the dirt" background any
day of the week.  (I'll not bore this group with the details.) I managed
to get up out of a family of 6 living on $250/mo military pension at the end
of the Depression, and achieve what I have achieved.  Based upon what
I've been posting, I doubt anyone else would support your "barristers
private club" theory.  This post of yours by itself, even without foul
language, expresses quite well why you end up getting suspended all
the time -- the mouth (or in this case the fingers) gets running before the
brain is engaged, spouting groundless generalities in some kind of
mindless, cathartic explosion.

And my client, who hosted data on the Rocky Horror Picture Show
and helped put on live performances thereof, just as a means of getting
the street kids into some kind of more productive lives, did not lose
his domain name, and on a case a good part of which I paid for out
of my own pocket.  He has it right now (even though the big bucks
corporation is presently appealing that decision). I'll not ask for any
apology for your gross and libelous inaccuracies, but don't try it again.

The shame of all this is that you have a good brain, if you'd only learn
how to use it properly.

Bill Lovell