Re: [ga] Delay

On 01:27 20/06/01, Jeff Williams said:
>It is understood that the DNSO Secretariat function needs funding to
>continue to provide quality services.  This is however the responsibility
>of the ICANN BoD to provide the primary funding for these services.
>I have also shared with others here in saying that the DNSO GA should
>also help provide SOME of it's funding and other resource needs on
>a paying basis.  Thus far however, not much has been done to
>address this.

Thank for rising the issue. I think that this effort we carried may have
some positive result. Obvsiouly nothing is settled yet, but some GA
members could probably share into a very serious solution. We still
have to work on it and gather supports. But a few things do happen.

Jefsey

PS. This is why I am quite concerned about the suitability of the NC
choice to he best of the DNSO policy and interest: otherwise we may
lose some sponsors.