Re: [ga] Novating the General Assembly

Mr. Corliss please feel free to place this in the right sub-list, if there be one.

When a church wants to conduct some outreach, it combines it with funding and has a
bakesale combined with some fun and games and music.  I leave the legalities to
those more organized than I.

I propose a digital vitual all net domain name blind aution for the benefit of the
GA.  Within the day I will have a name or two to donate in my company's name.  My
company in return will get to flag wave it's donation and thereby drive eager
participants to the auction and thereby cross market the GA. (I guess I could
donate ICANNTALK.com since I don't have time to develop that site. But I was hoping
to put the donated Net Sol List archives there).  Leah can you get us a good dotBIZ
name I am sure the publicity would not hurt your cause.  Mr. Tucows certainly you
could use some good will about now.  Mr. Walsh we know you have some old domains
just sitting in your attic come on bust out.  Mr. Corliss will you please ask the
TLDA to come up with a name or two.  Who is here from dotCN it would be a kick to
have a domain name in that wonderful language.   I think we need some serious umpf
so that WECANN make some news and pull the THEYCANN up from its bottoms.

When you all complain about negative posts and derisive infighting, be careful what
you ask for in replacement, this feel good crap is nauseating.

Eric the Sincere

ps. Is NetSol.com being used?