Re: [ga] the NC takes the next step

Regardless of the representation within a ccTLD country or region, do
we or anyone outside that region have a right to interfere?

In the end, if a country is at odds with a cctLD manager, it should be up
to them to work it out and not ICANN, an SO organization or any other
outside force.  To do anything else puts ICANN in a political policy
position which is completely out of line.

Leah