Re: [ga] the NC takes the next step

This is a very valid point and now that we are going to have a new sublist for
dotorg we better make one for dotcctld!!!

Within ICANN and as a SO they should develop these type of constituencies.  Within
running their own program at home they should learn from these things and apply them
to their own cultural standards and never in a way that interferes with other
cultural standards.

But I sure would not go telling some great nation like Germany that they need to run
their ccTLD in a bottoms-up open and transparent fashion and then say "see do it
like ICANN"

Sarcasm intended but substantive points intended.