Re: [ga] the NC takes the next step

At 11:03 5/06/01 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>Will the ccTLDs attend?

Since they have decided to withdraw from the DNSO , I doubt it.

But if they want to become an SO in their own right, they may well decide
on some form of DN holder representation from within their own customer base.

It would do much for their credibility as a country-oriented "shadow DNSO".

>On 02:59 05/06/01, DPF said:
>>On Sun, 03 Jun 2001 01:34:05 +1200, you wrote:
>>
>> >The Names Council just decided to form a task force to create an RFP for an
>> >Individuals' Constituency and to invite the GA Chair or an elected member
>> >of the GA to be part of this task force.
>>
>>Excellent news.
>
>-

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.