[ga] Re: [ga-roots] Two standards

Well, Marc, some alluded to the Tea Party for the ccTLD move.

As I see the situation is as this:

- the Lords supported by the Crown (sorry, USG)
   "I can as ICANN"
- the Gentlemen Farmers from the Country Club
- the rebels from the TLDA
- the Pirates from New.net and Nameslinger.
- the non commited (NC) from drowning DNSO

Question: will the Gentlemen Farmers turn Insurgents?
May be the key will be the Boxers Revolt.

There is a big meeting next forthnight in Paris on ".eu"
as the key for European e-commerce. I presume the
main question from the public will be: "will Europe join
the WWAccTLD?"

Jefsey