Re: [ga] Re: [ga-roots] Two standards

Mr. Morfin,

We have no times for questions!!  We must be off-off to get to the party.

Those of us here at dotVN are backing the dark horse to win the race and we beg
the EU to move for independence. As the French gave the U.S. the statute of
Liberty, so the U.S. gives to the French and their EU cousins support for
developing their own freedom on the net. Our accident of developing the net, is a
chain and not a rein.  Mr. Bush and the rest of us want the internet to belong to
the people. ICANN is the little Dutch boy's finger in the hole in the dike. ICANN
is not even the little dutch boy. You build it and we will come!!

eric