Re: [ga] Alice in wonderland

Mr. Morfin has just gently corrected the error of my thinking.  It is very
funny in the words which are used but Mr. Fausset is very correct.  Of
course these matters are for the world to decide and not the names council.
OTOH I think that we working here have an obligation to that world to help
them decide.

My apologies if any insult were taken by my previous post.

eric