[ga] Opening a Can of Soup

Hi Bill

> Why isn't all this, and others like it, in ga-roots?
> And what on earth is a "owner-ga-full?"

Well it's like this.

The more intelligence, degrees and other qualifications a person has the
less ability they have in opening a can of soup.  Add to that that anybody
dealing with alternate roots is an independent, ornery person who doesn't
want to follow simple guidelines like "open can at other end" and you have a
big mess.

My golden rule is that "everybody" must co-operate to make a mailing list
succeed but just "one" person can wreck those efforts. Let me work on that:

    A mailing list *might* succeed if everybody co-operates.
    But it is certain to fail if just one person doesn't.

Or something along those lines.

BTW My answer to much of your question is below.  The word "owner" is a list
management term used in bounced messages.  I must have reposted a bounced
message of something of that nature and released that address *into the
wild* for one list member to get confused by it.

I could ask the DNSO Secretariat to bounce posts of people who use that term
but that would certainly wreck something somewhere else e.g. some proper
posting to that address.

So I am trying a bit of user training and education.

<sigh>

Best regards
Patrick Corliss