[ga] Re: Opening a Can of Soup

So here's the proof of your entire thesis.  A while back I set out to
join all the lists and get into the thick of things. I posted something
to ga-roots and next thing you know I see it up there as having been
posted on my behalf -- me being a "non-member."  "What is this?"
I sez to myself.  It seems that while I had got all the lists nicely into my
oh-so-organized directory, in doing the actual joining I had skipped over
ga-roots.  Duh.  Some of us just can't open a can of soup.

(And yes, I did mean, "How come it's in ga and not in ga-roots.")

Bill Lovell

--
         Bill Lovell

http://cerebalaw.com/biog.htm