Re: [ga] GA-FULL disfunctionment

On 2001-05-27 19:23:10 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

>I would thank Elisabeth to see why the GA-FULL currently does not
>include sub-list mails and - according to Patrick - there is no
>way to receive filtered mails on a sub-list. And please to correct
>this bug.

If some expectation isn't fulfilled, this doesn't necessarily mean
that something is a bug.

By its original design, ga-full includes every posting which is sent
to ga@dnso.org.  Period.

The creation of additional lists for specific topics does NOT have
to mean that messages to the specific lists should automatically go
to ga-full.

If you want to get all the postings sent to the specific lists,
subscribe to them.  It's easy.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/