Re: [ga] GA-FULL disfunctionment

On 13:56 27/05/01, Patrick Corliss said:
>With 35 posts allowed per person per day, and very many outside lists
>available for cross-posting, I would appreciate hearing from any person who
>is in favour of allowing unrestrained cross-posting across any or all lists.

I do.

This is why I subscribed to GA-FULL. To be sure that cross posting does not
result into duplicates and that I get everything.

BTW I must report that the GA-FULL does not work properly, I do not receive
all the mails I expect. On he GA lists there are two filterings in action:
- the self imposed filtering resulting from posting on a sub-GA list.
- the sub-list filtered posts.
I fully understand that those who are here for fun may be hurt by some
informations, remarks etc...  and that they need such a protection scheme.
This is a convenience for them.

It happens that those who are here for their business are actually
interested in these elements and that for them getting everything is not
only a convenience but a necessity. By nature GA-FULL is to broadcast every
post on any GA list as if none of these filterings existed. Or this is not
a GA-FULL.

I would thank Elisabeth to see why the GA-FULL currently does not include
sub-list mails and - according to Patrick - there is no way to receive
filtered mails on a sub-list. And please to correct this bug.

Jefsey