Re: [ga] Re: [ga-icann] On Bill's post about ICANN

Leah,

Please drink some coffee and smell some roses.  Please review the APNIC
agreement with ICANN and the proposed new RIR agreement.  What you say is true
in the should world.  Anyone doing business with your type of roots is soon to
be politically and business wise banned.  Oh sister your survival is all about
marketing and to date someone, and I do not believe it is Cerf, Touton, or Gomes
has their head in the sand. What the NameCritic writes here should be thought
about. He has put it forth in a generic gentle form. Please do not dismiss it so
lightly and place all TLDA eggs in one basket. Please review Dr. Lovell's posts
and do not be so quick to dismiss us ignorant dotcomonners.  Those clicks per
60/60/7/24/365 mean one hell of a lot. I understand you taking offense at my
earlier posts, but this here is just good thinking out loud.
You have many supporters please work with us and not against us!

Sincerely,

"love of the perceived enemy is the beginning of true growth and leads to better
tomorrow's" (ed2001)