From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 3:40 PM
To: Ladi
Cc: 'ga@DNSO.org'; DNSO Council
Subject: Re: [ga] 305 Voters

Ladi and all assembly members,

  I know our members {INEGroup] have done some of what Ladi is
suggesting here.  I think her ideas are good ones as do a large number
of our members and other associated organizations with our group.  I
would suggest that the NC take this up in Stockholm, but I doubt it will
get much consideration as the DNSO is short on budget as well as having
problems with determining where that budget comes from and how it is
generated.  Therefore it is really the DNSO GA assembly members
responsibility with our own resources to "Get the Word Out" to the
stakeholders.  We [INEGroup] do some of this through our my posts and
receiving posts from this ML as they are reposted to our internal ML's.

Ladi wrote:

> Just a few random ideas on my way out the door (and some of these are
> entirely selfish because I'm tired of getting funny looks from my
> friends when I tell them to find a good international copyright lawyer

> before selling their desirable domain name to someone in Europe who
> emailed them randomly):

<snip>