Re: [ga] Second request for comments on the GA agenda

Mr. Younger,

The next one hundred hours will be instrumental in determining the proper
stances in Stockholm. I ask that you keep your mind and your email open until
the time of no return, which I believe should be as you speak at the lecturn,
oops sorry - podium. I have seen these great and wise chairs operate and they
will switch agendas on you when you do not even know it is happening. (remember
how Sheppard quashed YJ Park, how Cerf blocked multilingualism) Come to think of
it I was sitting and talking with Joop as some chair tabled and redirected after
your report regarding the WG-Review. We collectively just shook our heads.

We may criticize you and annoy you but we elected you and we trust you. Keep
wise counsel unto yourself.
I ask that you set aside time and review the GA-Full and decide on what is our
consensus by using your normal calm and reflective good soul. You are our knight
and we should not tell you in which direction to wield you saber.

OTOH you step one inch out of line and I will be on you like bad smell on s---.
;>}

Sincerely,