Re: [ga] Second request for comments on the GA agenda

Danny and all assembly members,

  Understood.  However the DNSO secretariat has already sent out the
announcement of what the DNSO agenda is.  See:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010602.NCstockholm-agenda.html
Hence my question to you and the assembly members.  It seems
that you are a bit tardy in making this second request....

  From what I discovered from the archives, only one of the items
that I suggested/requested made it to the agenda items list (Whois).
I also noticed that NONE of the other items that I gleaned from the
archives were added to the DNSO Agenda for Stolkholm.  That
should make for allot of excitement in Stolkholm I would imagine...

  However if the Agenda is available for modification, can you let us know,
and will the DNSO secretariat please send to the list an appropriate
posting to that effect?

  Thank you for you interest and consideration in advance.  >;)

Danny Younger wrote:

> Thank you Jeff,
>
> While I am aware of the agenda items cited in the archives, I am also aware
> that many that subscribe to our list do not actively participate on the
> list, hence another call for final contributions on this topic before
> Stockholm.

Jeffrey A. Williams