From: Bret Fausett [mailto:baf@fausett.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 1:32 PM
To: [ga]
Subject: Re: [ga] Second request for comments on the GA agenda

Danny, I'd like to see "outreach to existing constituencies" put on the
agenda. There are a couple of constituencies that do not participate in the
GA at all, from what I can tell. This would be a more productive forum if we
could bring all the constituencies together here. That was the original
purpose of the GA, and I'd like to see if we can make that a reality.

Thanks,

Bret