[ga] Second request for comments on the GA agenda

Although an invitation was formally extended to the Names Council to join
the GA in dialogue, allowing each NC Interim Committee Chair ample
opportunity to discuss the Terms-of-Reference that their respective
committees have decided upon, and providing each with an opportunity to
outline to the GA the degree to which we will be invited to participate in
committee efforts, this invitation has been graciously declined by the NC
Chair.

I have responded to Philip Sheppard, advising him that I will convey the
sentiments of the GA to the NC, and that I will address the NC with regard
to the GA's work-item agenda.

As many have previously criticized both the Chair and the Co-Chair of this
Assembly for purportedly having an agenda, I am asking our membership to put
forward their views so that the Chair may report such views to the NC.  I
look forward to your comments.