Re: [ga] Second request for comments on the GA agenda

Danny and all assembly members,

  Danny, I counted some 21 different offers for agenda items in the
Archives.  Have you reviewed them possibly?  I also sent two
potential agenda items directly to you as well....

Danny Younger wrote:

> Although an invitation was formally extended to the Names Council to join
> the GA in dialogue, allowing each NC Interim Committee Chair ample
> opportunity to discuss the Terms-of-Reference that their respective
> committees have decided upon, and providing each with an opportunity to
> outline to the GA the degree to which we will be invited to participate in
> committee efforts, this invitation has been graciously declined by the NC
> Chair.
>
> I have responded to Philip Sheppard, advising him that I will convey the
> sentiments of the GA to the NC, and that I will address the NC with regard
> to the GA's work-item agenda.
>
> As many have previously criticized both the Chair and the Co-Chair of this
> Assembly for purportedly having an agenda, I am asking our membership to put
> forward their views so that the Chair may report such views to the NC.  I
> look forward to your comments.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827